We think this was built 22 October 1819 and was originally The Independent Chapel, Calvenist Chapel, Congregational Chapel,
It was then was owned by the Labour Party, so was known as the "Labour Hall"
EPP and Ecclesfield Silver Prize Band each used to rent half of the buildng for rehearsal and storage and parties.
It was in very poor condition and needed a lot of work.
It was sold for funds to buy the Trinity Methodist Church which would be converted to the EPPiC Theatre